Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Ball Is In Your Court


OK fellas here's how it's going to go...


I am very aware that many of you wonderful folk have read Son Of Danse Macabre in it's original incarnation, and I don't want you thinking I forgot you. Not only has the book been revised and expanded throughout, but I have also included three Appendixes which have about 15,000 extra words of content, about nine essays in all there for the taking.

Still not enough? OK here's a little something to sweeten the pot, if you buy the book, and send a picture of it on your reading device to me at bryced021(at)hotmail.com I will review any horror movie you care to have me do.

Any.

Yes Any.

Always wanted to know what I thought of Ginger Snaps? Buy the book and find out. Did I wrong you in a past life and now you want to force me to watch The Exorcist 2? Consider it done. Want me to review your short, send me a picture of the purchased book and I will.

The review will be in depth and aspire to the standard set by Son Of Danse Macabre.  They will run no less than 1,000 words (within reason, you send me a one minute looping reel of someone having an axe slammed into their forehead and there will only be so much I can do with it). And as of right now I'm putting no limit on them, if I have to write 3,100 Days Of Horror to make my commitment work then I will.

And if you do find it in your heart to purchase, then you have my eternal gratitude, sincerely. Thank you.

4 comments: